The ideal pack for freeriding or free-touring. The R18 shines by through its incredible packability and comfort in any situation.
An icon in our line of ARVA REACTOR backpacks, the R18 adds style and functionality to the safety of a REACTOR avalanche airbag system. Intended for hard-charging backcountry freeride skiers, it is equipped with an outer pouch specifically designed to stow your shovel and probe. This lightweight, compact backpack offers a fantastic fit for all body shapes and sizes thanks to our 3D-FIT technology. Extremely comfortable, with the load close to your back, a ventilated foam back panel, and the airbags distributed around the side panels, you will forget that this pack is even there, especially on the most committing descents.
Warning: Canister not included
- 2000 g
- 33cm x 56cm x 14 cm
- Capacity: 18L.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Waist belt equipped with side pocket.
- Ice-axe loop.
- Diagonal left or right side ski carrying system.
- Snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated snow-safety gear pocket.
- YKK Zippers.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles and valuables.
- Reinforced front panel.
- 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Compatible with most hydration systems.
- Comfortable back panel with thick ventilated foam padding.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
- Composition: N330D mini Ripstop with PU water repellent coating.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.